View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Recently I trialled Yates BuffaloPro Hose-on Weed Killer 

Post Recently I trialled Yates BuffaloPro Hose-on Weed Killer
Recently I trialled Yates BuffaloPro Hose-on Weed Killer. It's a simple to use, hose plug-in applicator of herbicide. It is ready to go with no mixing. Bromoxynil and MCPA are the active ingredients and are safe for use on Buffalo turf.

The product itself was very easy to use, and I completed the job done in just minutes which was great. In the lawn I tested on I had a variety of broadleaf weeds. Yates BuffaloPro took them all out without hurting the Buffalo, except for one. It didn't kill the clover. But that's not really surprising; I find clover is really hard to kill with this type of chemical.

What Clover needs is a heavy dose of spray and a lot of repeat applications, so a misting spray would be best to get rid of clover. In fact, there are commercial sprays that work better on clover, but unfortunately they're not available in home size packs.

For all the other types of broad leaf weeds I tested including Bindii, this is such a good product and so simple to use. Much better than using a weed and feed product, which I suggest avoiding (see this review on weed and feed products). http://softleafbuffalograss.com.au/weed ... review.php

I give Yates BuffaloPro Hose-on Weed Killer 4 ½ stars out of 5.

Mon Dec 10, 2012
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]