View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Cheap Herbicide For Sale 

Post Cheap Herbicide For Sale
I have 2 x 1LT Bottles of Liquid Monument.

MONUMENT LIQUID is a selective herbicide for application after emergence of weeds, for control of certain weeds in established turf. MONUMENT LIQUID is an oil dispersion formulation that mixes readily with water and is applied as a spray. The degree of control resulting from application of MONUMENT LIQUID is primarily dependent upon weed species, weed size at application, environmental conditions, amount of MONUMENT LIQUID applied and growing conditions. Weed control is greatly improved when weeds have emerged, ample soil moisture exists and weeds are actively growing, than when the soil is dry and weeds are under stress from lack of moisture. Growth of susceptible weeds is inhibited soon after application of MONUMENT LIQUID. The leaves of susceptible plants normally turn yellow, red or purple after several days, followed by necrosis and death of the growing point. Complete plant death generally occurs 2 to 4 weeks after application, depending on the weed species, growing conditions, etc. Apply to actively growing weeds during early stages of development for best results. For optimum performance avoid mowing for 1 to 2 days prior to and following application.

The Retail Price per bottle is $1,050 + GST

I will be selling them for $700 inc

Wed Sep 14, 2011

Post Re: Cheap Herbicide For Sale
If you want to sell your Herbicide with cheap price, then I will recommend to you that you should go to eBay or Amazon online site where all every things are easily get. The main thing that today these both sites are very popular in the whole globe.

Mon Jul 01, 2013
Profile WWW

Post Re: Cheap Herbicide For Sale
I suggest you to try amazon and ebay both of them offers good quality and quick delivery. These kinds of products should buy from a reliable source.

Sat Aug 17, 2013
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]